~Fraises Melba~ Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This is a signature dessert somewhat like a "Strawberry Sundae" commonly found in restaurants throughout the French Riviera.
Simple and Exquisite!
- One full pint of strawberries
- Whip Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream/or Coffee
- Milk chocolate shavings or Nuts of your choice
How to make ~Fraises Melba~
* Wash your Strawberries and slice them once lengthwise
* Allow the Ice Cream to sit out for a few minutes to soften up
* Grab a nice tall glass of some kind and begin to build your dessert.
* Layer first with strawberries, then ice cream, then whip cream and repeat that process again.
* Garnish the top with chocolate shavings, hot caramel or "Dulce de Leche", or just top with freshly chopped nuts. Delishhhhh!~