Seafood Soup Puff Pastry Pie Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
300g mixed seafood
150ml veggie stock
2 tomatoes, diced
Small red onion, chopped
Half juice and zest of 1 lemon
2 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp parsley
Dash of saffron
Dash of cayenne pepper
150g pre-packed puff pastry
Bit of milk or beaten egg for pastry glazing (optional)
How to make Seafood Soup Puff Pastry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Roll out 75g puff pastry per person into a rectangle and bake for 15 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, gently heat some mixed seafood, tomatoes and onion in a saucepan.
3) Pour in veggie stock, followed by lemon juice and zest, fish sauce, saffron and cayenne pepper.
4) Leave to simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring through occasionally.
5) Divide into bowls and sit a puff pastry rectangle on top.