Another Miso Soup Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1/3 block of tofu. Mid-soft, cubed.
- Some green onions, chopped.
- Dried wakame (seaweed)
- Cut up mushrooms. (Shiitake, whatever you have.)
- Some miso paste.
- A sprinkle of hon dashi dashi granules.
How to make Another Miso Soup
- Put water, dashi and miso into pot. Add the mushrooms.
- Let it dissolve and simmer. Add in tofu and seaweed.
- Simmer some more, remove from heat and add green onions.