Kentucky Nut Pie Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter (melted)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9" unbaked pie shell
How to make Kentucky Nut Pie
This is my Kentucky grandma's recipe for a pie which people enjoy during Derby season and at other times. ;)
- Mix ingredients (in order listed).
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
~ Spice a dish with love and it pleases every palate. Plautus ~