Potato Fritter Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
I made these potato fritters as an appetizer for a recent party. It was quite popular.* 5 cups of cooked potato * 1 cup of corn * 5 tbsp of cilantro * 3 cups of flour * 1 egg * some panko flakes * oil * salt, pepper
How to make Potato Fritter
- put the potato into a food processor, blend until there are no clumps.
- mix mashed potato with some salt, pepper, corn, 1 cup of flour and chopped cilantro. Set aside until slightly chilled.
- scramble the egg.
- Prepare 3 bowls, one with 2 cups of flour, one with egg, and one with panko flakes.
- Form a small cylinder of potato with your hands and coat the outside with flour, egg and panko flakes in that order.
- Pan fry or deep fry for 10-15 minutes at a medium temperature. If pan frying, be sure to flip halfway through.
- Serve with A mixture of ketchup and sriracha sauce.
Enjoy the crunchy crust and creamy inside.