imitation pomegranate in coconut milk Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 cup diced water chestnut (about 12)
- few drops of red food coloring
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch (tapioca flour)
- 5 cups water
- crushed ice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
How to make imitation pomegranate in coconut milk
- cut n peel water chestnut. dice into tiny cubes.
- add food coloring into diced water chestnut
- put tapioca starch into a bag then add water chestnut. shake until coated evenly
- sieve and shake off excess starch
- add 5 cups of water and bring to a boil. then add water chestnut simmer for 3 min
- drain and plunge water chestnut into cold water. drain again.
- boil water and dissolve sugar over high heat for 3 min.
- let cool then add coconut milk. stir.
- add crushed ice, coconut milk n water chestnut