Bell pepper muffins Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of yoghurt
- 60 ml of oil
- 50 grams of brie cheese
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1,5 bell pepper, deseeded and sliced and grilled
- 2 eggs
How to make Bell pepper muffins
- Sift flour, add baking powder and salt.
- Whisk eggs and yoghurt, add oil bit by bit.
- Add flour bit by bit, mix well.
- Add oregano, bell pepper and brie, mix gently.
- Brush baking tray with oil.
- Heat oven.
- Bake 20 minutes in 180 C degrees.