Cold tofu with century egg Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 package of soft silken tofu
- 2 century eggs
- 1 stalk of spring onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
How to make Cold tofu with century egg
- Dry tofu with paper towel, cut it into cubes.
- Arrange on serving plate.
- Peel eggs and cut them in cubes.
- Sprinkle century egg pieces and spring onion on tofu.
- Season with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Serve chilled.