Grilled eggplant marinate with red sake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 eggplants, cut into 5 cm long pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 cup of dashi stock
- 40 ml of light soy sauce
- 40 ml of red sake (I used akazake brand)
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2 dried red chili peppers, sliced
How to make Grilled eggplant marinate with red sake
- Cut skin of each eggplant piece to make it soft faster, brush eggplant pieces with oil, grill until soft.
- Meanwhile mix marinate ingredients.
- Soak eggplant in marinate for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled as side dish.