Stir-fried beef with onion and bean sprouts Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 300 grams of beef flank steak, sliced thinly
- 1,5 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, sliced coarsely
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
How to make Stir-fried beef with onion and bean sprouts
- Mix dark and light soy sauce, sugar and potato starch add beef slices, marinate about 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry onion about 3 minutes till it changes colour. Remove from wok.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil, add ginger and beef, fry about 3 minutes and continue tossing, return onion and add bean sprouts, fry 1 minute.
- Serve with rice.