Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 cups of almond flour/almond meal
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of organic pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
- 1/3-1/2 cup of raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
How to make Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease one standard or two mini bread pans with coconut oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Add went ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a bread pan. I used a 5X9 pan and backed for 45 minutes (top should be brown and a toothpick will come out clean).
- Let bread stand in the pan for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
Note: Depending on the type of bread pan you use and where your pan is placed in the oven, the top of your bread may look ready while the inside is not fully cooked. If you feel the outside of your break is cooking too fast, place a tin foil over the top once it is browned and keep it in the oven while the inside finishes cooking (around 45 minutes).