Dressed Up Sherbet Punch Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 1 Can Pineapple Juice
- 4 Cans or 1 bottle lemon-lime or ginger ale soda
- 2 Fruti Strawberry frozen fruit bars
- 2 Fruti Strawberry Cream frozen fruit bars
How to make Dressed Up Sherbet Punch
- Pour chilled pineapple juice and soda together in punch bowl.
- Cut bars down the flat side of the stick to cut it in two slices.
- Place one bar of each kind into the punch bowl and reserve the other two bars for when those dissolve!
This recipe is a dressed up version of that same old nasty sherbet punch that's always hovering around parties. I used all natural high-quality Fruti frozen fruit bars (available at Sam's Club) They've got chunks of fruit in them and no additives like sherbet does. You can use whatever frozen fruit bars you'd like but I love these ones! You can see the ingredients list for the bars here: http://nfc-fruti.com/natural-frozen-fruit-bars-fruti.html