Brothers Waldorf Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, diced
- 2 Gala Apples (or Fuji's), diced
- 2 Tbs orange juice (use it to keep the apples from turning brown while you are chopping)
- 10 oz of plain yogurt
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1/2 Cup(60 g) Walnuts, broken into big pieces
- 1/3 Cup(40 g) dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/4 Cup(40g) currants (or raisins)
How to make Brothers Waldorf Salad
- Mix everything together and serve
- Note: I've made some alterations here according to my preferences. My brother uses vanilla yogurt instead of the plain yogurt and sugar, and he uses 1/2 Cup of cranberries and no currants.