Cottage cheese pie with almond Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 400 gramms of cottage cheese
- 3 egg yolks/3 egg whites for merengues
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of chopped almond
- 1 pack of coockies or graham cracker
- 100 gramms of melted butter
How to make Cottage cheese pie with almond
Mix cottage cheese with 3 egg yolks,sugar and almond,you can add a little bit of milk to make it mushy,but not so much.Then beat egg whites for merengues,and gently add it to our cheese mix,and mix it again,GENTLY!
Then we are going to prepare our pie crust:
Crash cookies or graham crackers and mix it with melted butter,and put it into your bake pan.Then add cheese mix,and put it on a freezer for a 3 hour.
I hope u will like it!