Oregano, Feta and Tomato Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 7 ounce block feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces arugula
How to make Oregano, Feta and Tomato Salad
1. Remove the core from the tomatoes and slice each tomato in thick wedges.
2. Arrange the tomatoes in a circle on a large plate.
3. Cut the feta in thick slices and place it in the center of the plate.
4. Drizzle the olive oil and vinegar over the tomatoes and feta.
5. Crush the oregano between the palms of your hands over the salad and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
6. Arrange the arugula on the plate around the outside of the tomatoes and serve at room temperature.
Makes 4 servings, Difficulty: Easy