Flame Grilled Beef Burgers Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- Ground Hamburger meat/ Beef (73/27)* - 2 lb (1 Kg)
- Onion - 1/2 med, chopped finely
- Italian/ flat leaf Parsley - 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Pitted Olive - 1/2 cup, chopped finely
- Garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Soy Sauce - 4 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Chili Powder - 2 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Ground Cumin - 1 tsp
- Ground Coriander - 1.5 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
* 73/27 means that the ground meat consists of 73 percent meat and 27 percent fat content. You can also use a more leaner version or ground sirloin. However, I prefer the fat content when barbecuing, since the fat usually melts and drains off while cooking on the fire.
How to make Flame Grilled Beef Burgers
- 1. In a bowl mix in all the ingredients with the ground beef. Make sure you mix everything evenly but without over working the meat. Set to rest for about 1/2 hour, sealed, in the refrigerator.
- 2. Prepare your BBQ and have fire going on a steady rate.
- 3. Take the meat out of the fridge, divide into 8 equal portions and form them into round balls.
- 4. Place them on a foil and press with your palm to create the patties. Cut the foil around the patties, so that you can easily place them ont0 the BBQ without a fuss.
- 5. Cook for 4-5 min on each wide, or depending on how you like them. I like mine well done.
- 6. Serve on a bread roll with any salad of your choice as a sandwich. You can also serve the beef patties, as a main dish with a drizzle of Honey BBQ Sauce and with the salad as a side.