Banana Walnut Muffins Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 330g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 140g butter, smooth
- 125g sugar
- 2 big eggs
- 240ml mashed bananas (3 bananas)
- 70 chopped walnuts
How to make Banana Walnut Muffins
As every weekend I really felt like... "do something".... so I bake some big and mini muffins in the morning! Some of them are for the office.. the others were for friends and family. :) Easy as everytime and delicious as always! :-) Try and enjoy (jap... I prefer to a good cup of Cappucchino!)
- Preheat your oven to 190°C. Butter your muffin tin - or take some paper muffin cups.
- Stir the smooth butter with the sugar. (with your kitchenAid)
- If it's creamy add the eggs and stir well.
- Puree the bananas. (Look that there won't be any banana pieces in it!!)
- Chop the walnuts.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Stir the wet with the dry ingredients with a scarper together. Never use the electric mixer for this step!!!! Add the walnuts and puree. Don't overact!! It's good if you can still see some white of the flour!
- Give the dough to the cups and bake for 18 minutes.