Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- about 180 – 250gr nature yogurt
- fresh pineapple, sliced
- some wholegrain cornflakes
- fresh watermelon, sliced
- fresh raspberries, washed
- some mint
- if you need – some additional sugar
How to make Fresh-Fruity-Muesli
So ya.. plans for today? Had a *yummi* breakfast (first time I ate Watermelon this year – I can’t get enough!), learned some Italian, fighted with the new italian laundry machine we have here .. will go to “Feltrinelli International” (bookstore) at Repubblica in about an hour or so… Oh – and in the evening at 5pm … (I’m so excited) … will I have dinner with some others of FriendsInRome. We (a group of expats) will cook together some typical Italian dishes (will show you the result tomorrow) and have hopefully a good time… So… now here just the very very simple recipe for my breakfast… have to go and check what the laundry machine’s doing! See ya.
- Slice the pineapple, watermelon and wash the raspberries
- Give the yogurt into a small bowl, top with the cornflakes, watermelon slices, pineapple slices, raspberries and some mint leaves. If you want to have it a bit sweeter – just add some sugar.