chocoate banana bread muffins Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 1/4c flour (minus 2 tbsp)
- 2/3c butter
- 1 1/2c sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp milk, 1 tbsp vinagre
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 5 cold, very ripe bananas
How to make chocoate banana bread muffins
- preheat oven to 375 farenheit. mix milk and vinager and let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- cream butter and sugar
- add eggs, milk, vanilla and bananas and mix. (you will probably have some banana chunks, but thats ok)
- mix dry ingredients (including cocoa powder) and gradually add to the banana mixture.
- pour in greased loaf pan (or for muffins, in greased muffin tin) and bake about 1 hour for a loaf or 20-25 minutes for muffins.