Chinese Steamed Halibut Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 halibut fillets
- ginger, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 stalk of spring onions, cut into thin strips
- 1 red chili pepper, cut into thin strips
How to make Chinese Steamed Halibut
- Rub the halibut fillets with salt and place them on a plate.
- Top the halibut with sliced ginger strips.
- Pour the rice wine, sesame oil, soy sauce over the halibut and steam for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, place the spring onions and chili peppers over the halibut and steam for 1 minute.