Chicken Meat Balls with Soy Sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsFor 4 people:
2 big chicken breasts without skin and boned
3 spoon of vegetable oil
2 green onions finely minced
1/2 chop of celery finely minced
2 spoons of soy sauce
1 clove of garlic
1 little beaten egg
bunch of green onion
salt and pepper
bunch of scallion to garnish (optional)
3 spoon of dark soy sauce
1 spoon of sake
1 teaspoon of sesame seeds (optional)
How to make Chicken Meat Balls with Soy Sauce
1) Cut chicken in a 2 cm long bit. Warm up half oil in a preheated wok or in a pan and fry lightly on a high heat for 2-3 minutes, until chicken will be golden. Take it off with a cookware and let it rest.
2) Add green onions, celery and garlic in the wok or pan and fry lightly for 1-2 minutes until they will be tender.
3) Mix in the mixer chicken, green onions, celery and garlic and minced finely. Pour one spoon of soy sauce and the egg to make the mixture fairly compact. Add salt and pepper at will.
4) Clean the bunch of green onions and cut them in a 5 cm long bit. Prepare the sauce mixing dark soy sauce, sake and sesame seeds in a little bowl and let it rest until you serve it.
5) With the chicken mixture make 16-18 little balls. Warm up the remaining oil and fry the balls little by little for 4-5 minutes, until the will be gold. Drain them on greaseproof paper and keep them warm.
6) Add bunch cut onion greens and fry for 1-2 minutes, until they will be tender, then pour the remaining soy sauce. Serve them on a plate with chicken balls and the bowl of soy sauce, and garnish them with scallion at will.