Ching Du Pork Ribs Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 lbs pork back ribs
- 3/4 tsp salt and sugar
- 1/2 tbsp sherry
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tbsp water
- Spash of sesame oil
- Sprig of fresh coriander, chopped
How to make Ching Du Pork Ribs
- Cut the ribs into smaller pieces, mix with salt, sugar, sherry, garlic.
- Add cornstarch and mix thoroughly
- Fry ribs in a generous amount of oil in a wok over medium heat, for 4 mins until golden brown. Remove.
- Reheat the oil, fry ribs again over high heat for 1 min. Remove and drain. Clean wok.
- Bring worcestershire, ketchup, sugar, water, sesame oil and coriander to a boil in wok.
- Add cooked ribs, stir-fry over high heat until liquid is almost evaporated.
- Serve with choy sum vegetables and rice.