Croissants with jam Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
270 g flour
10 g fresh yeast (or 5 g dry yeast)
200 g heavy milk or cream
1 tsp. sugar
300-400 g flour
50-80 g milk or water
3 Tbsp. olive oil
Pinch of salt
How to make Croissants with jam
- Mix and ferment sourdough for 3 hours with 86°F. Then add other products to sourdough and knead the soft dough. Ferment the dough for 2 hours with 80°F, punching it twice.
- Divide the ripe dough by 3-4 pieces, roll each piece in a circle.
- Initially divide each circle by 4 parts, then half each part. You may divide as many times as you want, depending on the size of croissants you want.
- Place jam in every part.
- Roll every par, shaping it as a croissant. Place all the croissants in an oiled baking paper. Leave it to proof for 86-113°F then lubricate by the egg.
- Bake in the oven preheat to 392-428°F for 30 minutes or to ruddy crust.
- Place it in a grill for baking to cool.