Saucy Egg Noodles Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- fresh egg noodles
- minced garlic
- sliced onions
- pork sliced in strips
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetables of your choice (i got sliced carrots, bok choy and snow peas for this)
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch dissolved in a little bit of tap water
How to make Saucy Egg Noodles
- Saute garlic and onions. Add in the pork. Cook until brown and some of its fat had rendered.
- Pour soy sauce, water and sugar. Season with salt and pepper according to our taste. Most of the times i don't add any more salt to it.
- Add in the cornstarch mix and stir to make a thick sauce.
- Add in the noodles and veggies. Simmer until the veggies get cooked. Serve and enjoy slurping on!