Squid Fried Rice Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsI leave the measurement of the condiments to your liking. I liked mine spicy.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 medium sized squid, par boiled then chopped. (I reserved couple of tentacles for garnish)
- minced garlic
- sweet chili sauce
- chilli paste
- diced carrots
- dice cabbage
- couple tablespoons of water (just to thin out the sauce a bit making the rice absorb easily)
- salt and pepper to taste
- store bought crab nuggets (or whatever sides you want to eat with the rice)
How to make Squid Fried Rice
- Heat some oil in a skillet. Brown the minced garlic. Add in the chopped squid, carrots and cabbage. Sort of stir fry them fo a couple of seconds or until the veggies wilt a bit.
- Add in the chilli paste, sweet chilli sauce and water. Mix.
- Add the rice mixing thoroughly so it gets coated with the sauce and the veggies and squid spread evenly.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until the sauce is fully absorbed. Serve warm with your choice of side's. Mine is a fried store bought crab nugget.