Best Leftover BBQ Fried Rice Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Leftover BBQ Steak
- Leftover BBQ Sausages
- Leftover cooked white rice
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Homemade chili satay sauce
- Chopped Shallots
- Eggs (upto you but I put 2)
How to make Best Leftover BBQ Fried Rice
Since I had pre marinated BBQ steak and sausages, these were simply cooked on the BBQ again and served as a side to the rice!
As for the rice, it's quite simple really :
- Add oil to preheated wok, and crack the egg in
- Add the rice and mix accordingly until the rice shows sign of 'life' with the egg and oil
- (optional) Add Satay sauce to the rice and mix until the rice has a nice orange colour
- When the rice looks about done, add shallots and beansprouts once the work is turned off
It's simple and quick and nothing groundbreaking or gourmet, but with the satay sauce tastes great with BBQ steak.