Homemade Hamburgers Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 2 pnd ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 small green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup worchestier sauce
- salt, pepper and oregano to taste
How to make Homemade Hamburgers
- On food processor combine the onion, pepper, garlic and cilantro. (Sofrito)
- Add Sofrito to Ground Beef and the Worchestier Sauce.
- Add all together and make the hamburgers the size you like.
- Grilled on Medium Heat until your preferred done.
- Serve on any kind of bread (let free your imagination), adding tomato, greens, onions, cheese, etc and Homemade French Fries