Cornflake Cookies Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients75 g (3 oz) butter
75 g (3 oz) castor sugar
100 g (4 oz) plain flour
1 tsp. baking powder
few drops of vanilla extract
25 g (1 oz) cornflakes
glaced cherries for garnish
How to make Cornflake Cookies
This is a super healthy recipe. Cornflakes can be substituted with rolled oats.
- Cream butter and castor sugar. When it becomes white and fluffy, mix in egg.
- Sift flour and baking powder, then fold into butter mixture.
- Roll the cornflakes into tiny bits.
- Roll the dough into little balls, and coat with cornflake bits.
- On a greased baking sheet, place the dough about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in 375°F oven for 13-15 minutes.
- As soon as the baking sheet is removed from the oven, garnish with a small piece of glaced cherry.