Penne con Huevo Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 free range egg
- some cooked penne
- sour cream (not too sour)
- chedder cheese
- sea salt + fresh pepper to taste
How to make Penne con Huevo
This came to me in a fleeting moment of insparation when I woke up in the middle of the night from a bad dream nearly starving. Unfortunately I been living hand-to-mouth lately and matters took a turn for the worse when the landlord turned off my gas last week. Really you dont have to abide by the ingredient list, but just make due with what was in the fridge.
- Put left-over penne in pot
- Add sour-cream and cheese
- Crack egg into pot
- Sprinkle pepper and add a pinch of salt
- Cook and stir gently over low flame for approx. 3 mins, otherwise eat straight from pot