Roasted black pepper chicken Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients1 spring chicken
1 tbsp black pepper
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp chilly powder
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp 5 spice powder
3 pips garlic-chopped
How to make Roasted black pepper chicken
1. Wash chicken, dry it up with towel.
2. Put the chopped ingredients into the chicken cavity. Also dash in some pepper.
3. Mix the rest of ingredients and rub over chicken and also inside of the chicken.
4. Let it marinate for 2 hours. Heat the oven to 250 C and roast chicken till brown for 40 mins.
5. With the remaining gravy , bring to boil by adding a piece of star anise and a stick of cinnamon.
6. Cut up chicken and put on serving plate, Pour sauce over and garnish with vegetables and sesame seeds.