Bake Mussels Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- a pack of frozen mussels with half shells
- japanese mayo
- masago ( roe)
How to make Bake Mussels
This bake mussels, usually we can find it in american sushi restaurant.
- boil mussels, keep the shells, drain, cut into two and put it back in the shells.
- mix japanese mayo and masago
- put mayo mixture on top of mussels.
- bake it with 350 degree for 20 minutes.
- ready to be serve