Bika ambon Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (blue band)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 pack of PONDAN bika ambon mix
inggredient inside PONDAN bika ambon mix:
- corn starch
- tapioca starch
- milk powder
How to make Bika ambon
- Mixer eggs and butter with hand mixer about 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, the bika ambon mix and yeast, stir well.
- cover the mixture with wet towel and let it set about 90 minutes, so the yeast working
- grease muffins sheet with butter , and put the mixture.
- bake with 375 F about 30 minutes till the cake yellow brown.
- cold down for 5 minutes before release from the mold.
- ready to be serve.