Green Bean dessert (bubur kacang hijau) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup tapioca balls (color)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 pcs of palm sugar
- a pinch of salt
- a quart water
How to make Green Bean dessert (bubur kacang hijau)
- soak green beans over night before cooking, this may soften beans
- boil green bean with quart water and palm sugar for about 2 hours
- after that add coconut milk
- soak tapioca ball with a little bit water till it bigger.
- Add too the cooking, let it simmer and thicken soup.
- ready to be serve cold or warm