Home made salad dressing Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
For dressing :
- 1 can (297 gr) mandarin orange
- 2 can (297 gr) peach
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pc lime ( take the juice)
For the salad:
- ice berg lettuce (cut small)
- carrot (thin slices like stick)
- black beans
- slices turkey for sandwich ( cut small)
- tortias chips
How to make Home made salad dressing
- For the dressing, puree peach,orange till smooth. In a pan, cook the mix peach, orange and sugar till simmer. set a side and cool it.
- Mix all vege, turkey, beans and corn. Add tortias chips on top. Pour in the dressing.