Pok Piah (Indonesian egg roll) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsFor filling :
- 1 pc Jicama/ bangkuang ( cut stick)
- 2 pcs carrot (cut stick)
- 1/4 lbs Grean beans (cut stick)
- 1/4 lbs ground pork
- 2 tbsp granulated chicken stock
How to make Pok Piah (Indonesian egg roll)
- Boiled jicama, carrot and green beans till tender, drain
- In a sauce pan, stir garlic, ground pork
- Add mix vege, granulated chicken stock and water.
- Let it cooked and simmer.
- Set a side for cool down
- Take 1 wrapper, fill in vege, wrapped it, glue with white eggs.
- Deep fried in high temperature till golden brown
- Serve with chilli sauce.