Pork Ribs with sweet soy and gochujang Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 lbs of pork ribs
- tomato sauce
- sweet soy (kecap manis abc)
- gochujang ( spicy korean bean paste)
- oil for frying
- corn starch
How to make Pork Ribs with sweet soy and gochujang
- Clean ribs and cut small
- In a mixing bowl, mix ribs with corn starch, pepper and salt.
- Heat oil in frying pan, deep fry the ribs till golden brown, set a side
- In saute pan, saute garlic, tomato sauce,sweet soy and bean paste.
- Pour in ribs into sauce, toss a little bit till all ribs coated with sauce.
- Serve with steam rice.