Kung Po turkey with cashew nuts Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- Turkey meat - cubed
- 10 dried chillies - less if it’s too hot (soaked and seeded)
- 2 onions - quartered
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- * 2 tbsp Cointreau/brandy/cooking wine
- 1 1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Cointreau/brandy/cooking wine
- Pinch of salt
How to make Kung Po turkey with cashew nuts
- Marinate turkey meat with (A) for at least one hour.
- Using a wok/frying pan, fry the turkey cubes until golden brown. Remove and place aside.
- Fry onions and dried chillies until fragrant. Add the earlier fried turkey cubes and cashew nuts followed by the seasoning. If needed, thicken with cornflour and water.
- Serve hot with rice and other side dishes.