Simple strawberry muffins Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 3 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 125 gms melted butter
- Icing sugar/honey glaze/syrup
How to make Simple strawberry muffins
- Preheat the oven at 200 C. Sift flour, baking powder and sugar together, and mix well.
- Add in milk, eggs and butter and still until just blended (and lumpy). The batter doesn’t have to be smooth; be careful not to overmix as it will result in a tough texture.
- Fold in the diced strawberries and spoon into muffin molds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to rest for several minutes before sprinkle the tops with icing sugar or brushing the muffin tops with some honey glaze/syrup.