Chicken on 紛絲 Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
Ingredients: -One bunch of 紛絲 - 4 - 6 pieces of chicken thigh or 1 big chicken breast (chopped into small pieces) - 4~5 big 冬菇 (chopped into small pieces) -2 pieces 干遙柱 - 5 pieces of lettuce - oyster sauce, soya sauce, corn starch, salt and pepper, seaseme oil. - a can of chicken broth
How to make Chicken on 紛絲
- Soak 冬菇, 干遙柱 in one bowl and 紛絲 in another bowl in water until soft.
- Marinate chicken with soya sauce, s+p, seaseme oil.
- Lay lettuce on the bottom of the plate
- Boil some water and cook 紛絲 until clear, lay on top of lettuce.
- Pour 冬菇 and 干遙柱 in a pot with the water they were soak in, pour in chicken broth and boil at low heat
- Pan Fried chicken in a pan with a little oil until the outside is golden, then pour in pot in step 5.
- Add oyster sauce, soya sauce, and seaseme oil, s+p and boil the whole mixture for around half and hour ~ an hour until the musrooms are soft, 干遙柱 shatter.
- Add cornstarch to make it thick, then pour onto 紛絲 + lettuce, serve!
P.S. Add seasoning according to personal taste. I like adding white pepper and lots of soya sauce lol ... so i cant really give u the exact amount! I call it the cooking common sense so :p and ya im so bad at translating chinese ingredients to English, help anyone ? :D