Banana Pudding Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- half a can of condensed milk
- 2 cups of cold water
- jell-o instant vanilla pudding (if you want a stronger banana taste, use the banana pudding)
- 600 ml of heavy cream
- wafers (you can use graham crackers too) - coarsely grinded (you can manually break it with your hands inside a ziploc - not too smooth)
- super ripe banana - sliced
- cocoa powder / grated chocolate for garnish
- nut (hazelnut or peanut) for garnish
How to make Banana Pudding
Mix condensed milk with cold water until it dissolves.
Pour in the instant vanilla pudding into the milk until it thickens.
Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours. (Don't forget to cover).
After four hours, whip the heavy cream to peak.
Pour in the pudding into the cream, fold and mix evenly. Texture should be smooth.
Chill in the fridge for another 4 hours (or not, if you can't wait :P)
Use individual crystal cup or ramekin - and spread a little of the pudding in the bottom.
Alternately layer banana slices and wafers - with pudding in between each.
Repeat and end with pudding on top.
Garnish with a sprinkle of wafers, nuts, and grated chocolate.