Stir Fry Chicken in Soy Sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 2 pieces boneless chicken thigh, cut into large cubes
- 2 tbsp kicap manis
- 1/4 cup lee kum kee's seasoned soy sauce for seafood
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp oil
- black pepper
- green and red capsicum
How to make Stir Fry Chicken in Soy Sauce
having not gone to the grocer for a pretty long while now, i don't have much left in the fridge. this is another of those dishes i concocted after raiding my fridge.
- marinade the chicken with black pepper and kicap manis.
- heat the oil in a pan, fry the garlic for 30 seconds, add the chicken in a single layer and fry on medium high heat for a minute on each side, add the red capsicum, LKK soy sauce and water, cook for another 2-3 minutes and serve with white rice.
* add some cornstarch (mixed with some water) at the end if a thicker sauce is desired.
* the LKK seasoned soy sauce for seafood is sweeter and lighter than normal soy sauce, great for steamed fish.
my apologies for the sub-standard picture. i didn't think of taking the picture until i was done eating and was packing up the leftovers. i only decided to post this recipe up bcoz it was so simple to make and absolutely delicious.