Grilled Shoulder Mutton Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1300 kg mutton shoulder (clean from fat)
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp curry
- ½ tsp clove
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp pimento
- 2 garlic cloves (cut slices)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large roasting bag (35 x 43 cm)
How to make Grilled Shoulder Mutton
1. Wash the shoulder and put it in a try.
2. Mix the turmeric, curry, clove, cinnamon, pimento and salt.
3. Make cuts on the shoulder and put in each a slice of garlic and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or over night.
4. Spray oil on the shoulder then put it in a roasting bag and close it well, make small holes on the top.
5. Put it in a tray then put in the oven for two and a half hours till it’s well done.
6. Open the bag and leave it in the oven for 15 minutes.
7. Then move it to the serving dish.