Abok Abok Sago Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
1) 115g Sago
2) 170g grated gula melaka or brown sugar
3) pinch of salt
4) 1 soup bowl grated coconut without skin.
5) 4 pandan leaves, tied into a knot
6) Cupcake baking tray
OR PLAIN SAGO WITHOUT GRATED COCONUT
List ingredients same and without grated coconut add in.
COCONUT SAUCE FOR PLAIN SAGO:
1) 400ml thick coconut milk
2) 100ml water
3) 1/2 tbsp salt
4) 2 tbsp sifted rice flour
How to make Abok Abok Sago
1) Wash and soak sago in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain.
2) Sprinkle salt over grated coconut, mix evenly.
3) Palm sugar cut cube.
4) Scoop 2 tbsp sago mixture, put a small cube palm sugar in the middle then cover with 2 scoop more sago mixture.
5) Steam for 10 minutes.
- You can add in food colouring in sago mixture if you want to.
1) Mix coconut milk, salt and rice flour.
2) Constantly stir for 2 mins.Set aside to cool and leave to cool in the fridge.
3)Pour in evenly coconut milk and serve.