Apam Gula Hangus Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
1) 5 eggs
2) 1 cup sugar
3) ¾ cup sweet milk
4) 2 cup plain flour (sieved)
5) ½ cup sugar (to make syrup)*
6) ½ cup water air (mix with ½ sugar)*
1 bowl grated coconut without skin.
How to make Apam Gula Hangus
1) Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy, add sweet milk and beat again until batter smooth.
2) Add flour with spoon bit by bit and mix well.
3) Add syrup sugar and blend till batter mixed well. Put aside.
4) Steam cupcake mould or Chinese teacups.
5) Spoon batter into small Chinese teacups or cupcake's mould.
6) Steam over rapid boiling water for about 15 minutes
7) Leave the steamed apam to cool completely before removing from the teacups or cupcake's mould.
8) Mix grated white coconut with salt and steam for four to five minutes. Remove and spread on a big plate to cool.
9) Toss apam in grated coconut and serve.