Garlic-free simple fast pasta Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Prosciutto tortellini
- Pine nuts
- Shitake mushrooms(preferably)
- Quartered or halved cherry tomatoes
- Some olive oil, salt, pepper
How to make Garlic-free simple fast pasta
Being pregnant has caused nasty food aversions to any strong or sharp tastes(onions, etc). I've been at a bit of a loss because all my previous pasta dishes were quite heavy on the garlic. Then kittyvane showed me this, which is fast, easy, and very tasty. Prosciutto tortellini is best because it's salty--something else would do but I'd add more salt, or some salty cheese.
- Lightly toast the pine nuts on a pan. Put aside.
- Put water on to boil for pasta, add pasta.
- Add some oil to the pan, add mushrooms and some salt.
- When mushrooms seem almost done, add tomatoes and soften them slightly in the heat.
- Take pan off heat, add pine nuts and pesto, stir.
- Strain pasta when done, put in decent sized bowl, toss with the contents of pan.