Lychee Bellini Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- one bottle of pink champagne or pink sparkling wine, chilled
- one can of lychee in heavy syrup, chilled
How to make Lychee Bellini
- drain the lychee from its syrup. Keep the syrup, about one cup is sufficient
- keep half of the lychees, and put the other half in a blender
- blend with the syrup, until you get a smooth lychee nectar
- pour the lychee nectar into a pitcher, add the pink champagne, stir
- in champagne flutes, drop a lychee at the bottom, and pour the champagne and lychee nectar mix
- Serve chilled.