The Breakfast of CHAMPIONS! Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (I use soy milk am a tad lactose intolerant)
- 1/2 a tomato
- 1/2 an onion
- 2 pieces of ham shredded
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- salt and pepper
How to make The Breakfast of CHAMPIONS!
I usually don't have such nice breakfasts. Breakfast for me is usually a green tea latte if i'm at uni or cereal or a sandwich if i'm at home. Today however I was craving for scrambly-omlettey eggs with bread so I made this. :)
- Wash and cut onions and tomatoes, peel avocado skin off and cut into desired shapes or sizes.
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl, add salt and pepper, mixed herbs and 1/2 cup of milk and whisk.
- Add in shredded ham, crumbled feta cheese and tomatoes.
- Heat up a frying pan, then add in the butter and onions.
- Once onions are transparent and golden, not browning, pour in egg mixture.
- Scramble it up and then when done (I prefer mine a little it moist, so depends on how you like your eggs) serve it up and eat!
THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!