Steamed Vegetable Rice Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- garlic, 2 cloves
- 3 brown/white button mushrooms, diced
- assorted vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, corn, celery, peas, carrots ...
- 1 cup rice
How to make Steamed Vegetable Rice
- Place diced mushroom and garlic to cup with rice & water in rice cooker.
- Steam assorted vegetables together with rice on upper tray of rice cooker.
- When rice is cooked, chop vegetables to bite sizes and sprinkle over rice.
- Stir thoroughly & close lid to keep warm for about 10 minutes before serving.
-- View illustrated guide @ http://www.noobcook.com/2007/10/06/steamed-vegetable-rice/