Making Tamago using round pan Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Spinach or any other vegetables
- 3 Crabsticks, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- A few drops of oil
How to make Making Tamago using round pan
- Heat the frying pan.
- Oil the pan with a few drops of oil. Use kitchen paper towel if you added to much.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture to the pan and spread it well to have it cover the pan.
- When the base of the egg mixture has set, flip over about 2 cm of the edge and 'roll' it, till the egg comes rectangle in shape.
- Move the egg to one side of the pan, pour another 1/3 of the mixture into the pan again.
- Spread the egg mixture.
- Lift the earlier cooked egg a little and let in sit on the mixture.
- When the mixture is set, again flip the egg over so that the earlier cooked egg is now rolled inside.
- Repeat for the remaining 1/3 of the egg mixture.
- Continue to pan fry the egg roll on all four sides till they are slightly browned.
- Remove, cut into smaller pieces and serve.
*To view the instuctions in photos, please refer : http://wokkingmum.blogspot.com/2007/07/colourful-tamago.html