Shrimps and Peas Omelette Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 120g Shrimps (I used frozen ones)
- 50g Peas (I used frozen ones)
- 1/2 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- A dash of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Oil
How to make Shrimps and Peas Omelette
- Defrost shrimps and peas.
- Drain aways exceed water and pat dry.
- Heat wok with oil.
- Add in shrimps and pea.
- Stir fry till 90% cooked.
- Add light soy sauce and pepper to egg.
- Pour over shrimps and peas in wok.
- Wait till egg is set and almost cooked before flipping over to cook for another minute.
- Dish, cut into pieces and serve.
Note: You can replace salt instead of light soy sauce. I'm using my father's method. He prefers to use light soy sauce.